Complete This Form To Enter For A Chance To Win
All Fields Required
This is your exclusive opportunity to attend the sold out Email Design Conference August 27-28 in Boston, MA. Constant Contact is offering two lucky winners a Grand Prize valued at over $2,000!
Each prize includes:
• 1 Event ticket
• $500 travel voucher
• 2 nights lodging
Enter now for your chance to WIN!
All Fields Required
1. No Purchase Necessary. To Enter: Visit www.constantcontact.com/litmus, anytime between August 4, 2015 and August 14, 2015, and follow the directions to complete and submit the sweepstakes registration. Limit one entry per person. Registrations must be complete to be eligible for sweepstakes entry. Entering invalid personal information, multiple registrations, or an invalid email address will result in sweepstakes disqualification. By entering, participant agrees to receive future information from Constant Contact (“Sponsor”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET.
2. Drawings: Winners will be selected via random drawings from among all eligible entries received. Drawings will be conducted on or around August 17, 2015 by PROMOSIS, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions in all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. Potential winners will be notified by email from Promosis, Inc., on or around August 18, 2015, to the address provided during registration, and will be required to complete a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and liability/publicity release that must be returned and received within 5 days of the date emailed to the potential winner, or an alternate winner may be randomly selected from the remaining pool of participants received for the original drawing. A potential winner who is a resident of Canada will be required to correctly answer a skill-testing question to be eligible for prize award, in accordance with Canadian law. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
3. Prizes: Two (2) Grand Prizes: One (1) Sessions Only (No Workshops) ticket (a $1,299US value) to The Email Design Conference 2015 (scheduled for August 27 – 28 in Boston, MA) and two (2) nights hotel accommodations at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel (a $500US value), plus a $500US travel voucher for travel expenses. Approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is $2,299US. Potential winners must be available to attend the conference, as scheduled, or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Prize recipients are solely responsible for all applicable taxes on the value of the prize. Prize winners who are US residents will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the retail value of the prize. Accommodations for prize winners will be at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, 606 Congress St., Boston, MA 02210. Actual value of Grand Prize may vary, based on assessment of Prize elements publicly available. Difference between actual value and stated value, if any, will not be awarded in cash or other consideration. Winners are solely responsible for all other costs associated with attending the conference, including but not limited to ground transportation, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, meals, personal charges at lodging, or other expenses. Prize may not be transferred or redeemed for cash, in whole or in part. No substitution of prize permitted, except by Sponsor as may be due to prize unavailability at time of award, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
4. Eligibility: The sweepstakes is open only to marketing agency professionals or consultants offering marketing services to small businesses or nonprofits who are legal residents of the United States (except residents of AK & HI) and Canada (except the Province of Quebec), 18 years of age or older. Not open to employees, members of their immediate family (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses), and those living in the same household of employees of Constant Contact, Litmus, their affiliates, promotion partners, advertising and production agencies, and PROMOSIS, INC. Entrants consent to the use of their registration information in accordance with the Constant Contact privacy statement (posted on the Constant Contact website); provided, however, that winner consents to the use of his or her name for promotional and publicity purposes in any form of media without payment, consideration, notification, or limitation (except as prohibited by applicable law). All federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. By entering this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
5. Limitation of Liability: The Sponsor, independent judging organization, and promotion partners and their respective affiliates, employees, officers or agents are not responsible for and shall be released and held harmless from (1) typographical errors in any sweepstakes-related materials, (2) any individual's inability to participate in the sweepstakes or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners, including but not limited to due to unavailable network, server, or other connections; failed software or hardware transmissions; other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, including lost, late, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries; (3) any damage to any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, any technical, computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, or human error, of any kind, (4) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Constant Contact that may cause the sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, including theft, destruction or alteration of entries or website tampering; and (5) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the sweepstakes, determination of winners, delivery of any prizes or awards, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, misrepresentation, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes should the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the sweepstakes be corrupted or impaired. Participants agree that the Sponsor, independent judging organization, and promotion partners and their respective affiliates, employees, officers or agents shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this sweepstakes or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof.
6. Dispute Resolution: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
7. Winners List: For the names of the winners, available until November 14, 2015, send a standard-size postcard, only, with your return address to: Constant Contact Litmus Email Design Conference 2015 Sweepstakes Winners List, P.O. Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. Do not send any other correspondence to this address.
8. Administrator: Promosis, Inc., 18 Prospect Street, Marblehead, MA 01945 USA.
9. Sponsor: Constant Contact, Inc., Reservoir Place, 1601 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02451 USA.
© 2015 Promosis, Inc.